School uniform is worn to develop a sense of pride in being a member of the Deneholm Community.
Our uniform can be ordered directly from www.myclothing.com however we do also allow uniform which is purchased from other suppliers.
- White shirt/blouse/polo T-shirt
- Red sweatshirt/cardigan/jumper
- Grey trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore dress
- White or grey socks/tights
- Black shoes [not trainers]
- For health, safety and hygiene, long hair should be tied back
- Warm coat/rain mac
- Red fleece
- Boys can wear grey shorts and girls can wear red and white school dresses.
- Sun hat
Please apply sun cream to your child as appropriate and send a water bottle every day, regardless of the weather.
- White round necked T-shirt
- Black PE shorts
- Black plimsolls/trainers for outdoor use only
- Tracksuit/sweatshirt/jogging bottoms [black preferably]
Please ensure that your child has his/her PE kit in school at all times. These will be sent home half-termly for you to wash them.
- Book bag containing reading book and learning log
- Plastic water bottles [fresh, still water only please]
- Lunch box with still drink [no sweets or chocolates please]
You can find detailed information about our uniform policy here.